Reach ATS is the brand name under which recruitment software and technology is delivered globally by Instinctive Technologies Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales with company number 07108280. VAT Registration Number GB 105 2698 24. Registered Address: 20-22 Wenlock Road, London, Greater London, England, N1 7GU.
When you use www.reach-ats.com, you must be aware of the following terms and conditions and observe them at all times:
- The copyright to this website and all other intellectual property rights relating to it (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) belong to Reach ATS. You must not copy, transmit or store (in whole or in part) the content of this website without our written permission.
- All registered trademarks of Reach ATS and/or its Subsidiary Companies may not be used or copied without our written permission.
- Due to the nature of the internet from time to time we may experience technical difficulties. As such, we cannot guarantee your access will always be error free and we cannot be held accountable for any disruption to our service.
- The information provided on this website is for general interest only. It does not constitute specific advice and we do not accept any liability if you suffer any loss as a result of using this website or relying on any information provided on it.
- If you chose to signup with reach-ats.com you will be asked to create a password. This password must be kept confidential. You will be responsible for all activity that is carried out using this password. If you suspect someone else knows your password you are strongly advised to visit your My Account section and change it.
- If Reach ATS has reason to believe that there is a breach of security or misuse of the reach-ats.com site, we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account.
- reach-ats.com may not be used in any of the following ways:
- To circulate any unlawful, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, or objectionable material.
- To promote information or material that constitutes a criminal offence.
- To obtain unauthorised access to other computer systems.
- To interfere with another’s use of reach-ats.com.
- To break any laws concerning public telecommunications networks.
- To disrupt any networks or web sites connected to reach-ats.com.
- To make, transmit or store electronic copies of copyrighted materials without the permission of the owner.
The material featured on, and accessible from, reach-ats.com is owned by Reach ATS and is protected by copyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights. As such the following restrictions must be adhered to:
- The downloading of material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) for anything other than private use is strictly prohibited.
- You may retrieve and display content from reach-ats.com on a computer screen, and store such content in electronic form on disk, however you must not display or store such content on any other storage device connected to a network.
- You may print reach-ats.com content for your own personal use. Printed content used for commercial purposes is prohibited. You must keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices.
- For whatever reason, you may not reproduce, modify, copy, republish, distribute or store (in whole or in part) any material (including all text, graphics, code, files and links) featured on the reach-ats.com site, even if you have printed the content.
- The names, images and logos identifying Reach ATS or any of its subsidiaries and their products and services are subject to copyright, design rights and trade marks of Reach ATS. No user will have any licence or right to use any trade mark, design right or copyright of Reach ATS or any of its subsidiaries.